It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:48 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Interviews with Dimmu Borgir
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:55 am 

Funny interview with Silenoz

Silenoz is featured on ShockHound's "Stella Can't Cook" show. Among other things, he puts Brazil up high on his 'Better places to eat worldwide" list. I am planning to invite him to enjoy a meal at my place. 8) I am not a good cook but my sausage looks way better than the one he grilled. :lol:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=114925

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:31 pm 

Very fast burito :D

Silenoz Can Cook! :mrgreen:

(thanks for info)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:50 am 
-

I love watching interviews with Dimmu Borgir. One of the things that most attracts me about this band is that their not all into themselves. They seem like outgoing nice talented and extremely hot guys.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:19 am 

We have interview with Daray but is in Polish language.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:18 pm 

Any chance seeing it translated into English?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:39 am 
-

Hope Northerr will have nothing against. Oh, by the way, sorry for poor quality of translation.

Dimmu Borgir Poland: Hi Daray. At the beginning I'd like to thank you for your time; it's surely difficult to find it while being a member of several bands. How do you reconcile all those duties?

Daray: Hi! I was playing in several bands form the very beginning so I got used to it :). On the other hand it's not very difficult when you're well-organised. And then again it's my only job, I dedicated my whole life to music. It's not always that easy with some time off, but I cannot complain. It always could have been worse. In addition, I start with drumming shows from autumn (details soon), and we're planning a tour with Masachist. So, there is pretty much of it :).

Dimmu Borgir Poland: There were a lot of rumours about your joining Dimmu Borgir a long time before band's official statement. Why actually Dimmu Borgir and what was the background of this?

Daray: It was about year ago, in March I think, before european tour with Vader. Dimmu Borgir was on tour with Behemoth. During some nice evening after the gig Dimmu guys asked Behemoth guys if they know some drummer who would fit them... (and they are very demanding, I got to admit)... Right after mentioned conversation I recieved an e-mail with question if I'd be interested playing with Dimmu Borgir. Then were another emails and first audition, which took place in August '08, in Oslo. It was very intense week of rehearsals, but we were satisfied. Then another meetings and rehearsals, USA tour etc...

Dimmu Borgir Poland: Are you in touch with any Vader members? Is there any bad blood between you and Peter because of his accusations that you wanted to join Dimmu Borgir while being Vader member?

Daray: I'm in touch with all Vader musicians. We're still friends. I'm OK with Peter. The situation was peculiar, I don't know how I'd act if I were in his shoes. First of all, Marcin (Novy) left. Then Maurycy (Mauser) and finally, me. People started
reading into too much into that. I'm glad that Vader has very good line-up with a great drummer.

Dimmu Borgir Poland: Let's go back to your cooperation with Norwegians. Silenoz states in interviews that he's amazed with your drumming, attitude and dedication. Generally speaking, the band is happy with your cooperation. And how about you?

Daray: I'm happy too. The band is a high-class musicallywise, very demanding from themselves and from others. Dimmu music requires full dedication when played. In every song there is a lot of elements requiring precise playing. Dimmu gigs are not only about the music - it's also lights, and pyrotechnics. You have to be fully concentrated.

Dimmu Borgir Poland: When can we expect any informations/dates connected with forthcoming Dimmu album? Do you know if you will play on it?

Daray: No dates, new album will be released next year. When it goes to material, we have several f*cking awesome themes, which are just killer. But I can't say nothing more at this time.

Dimmu Borgir Poland: When are you going to enter the studio? Is there any pressure from Nuclear Blast concerning release of new album?

Daray: Question to Sven :)

Dimmu Borgir Poland: Playing with Dimmu Borgir is surely a ennoblement for you. Taken into account that you have really good feedback from Norwegians, is there a chance that you'll stay in a band for a bit longer than your predecessors?

Daray: Well, there's always chance :) But we'll see. There were a bunch of drummers in the band, right? Time shall tell...

Dimmu Borgir Poland: Tip your hand and tell us, if there is a chance for Dimmu Borgir gig in Poland in nearest future?

Daray: Afrer the release of new album we'll visit Poland for sure... but you must be patient.

Dimmu Borgir Poland: It is a while since release of the latest Vesania album - called wrongly a polish copy of, nomen omen, Dimmu Borgir. What's going on in the band right now? Will you be able to find some time to record next album, taken into account duties of yours, Orion & Heinrich?

Daray: For now, Vesania is in state of dormancy, but not ultimately...

Dimmu Borgir Poland: Thanks for interview. Would you like to add something?

Daray: Thank you too. Cheers for all metalheads. See you on tour!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:26 am 

A fine interview. Thanks for the translation, nothing wrong with it! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:59 am 

Cheers!

Lupus wrote:
male ass is no ass without the hair.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:07 pm 

Thanks for the Interview. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:31 pm 

Nordulf wrote:
Hope Northerr will have nothing against

Of course not!

(Ależ oczywiście, że nie :) Cieszę się, że to właśnie ty zrobiłeś, już mnie poprawiałeś w jednym newsie u nas ;))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:45 pm 

Interview with Silenoz in Kavarna,Bulgaria from their last show with Mustis and Vortex:
http://www.katehizis.com/video/08_2009.php
You can also watch a video of Spellbound from the same show.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:36 pm 

I can't hear shit because the translation is so loud.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:31 pm 
-

Morning Star wrote:
Interview with Silenoz in Kavarna,Bulgaria from their last show with Mustis and Vortex:
http://www.katehizis.com/video/08_2009.php
You can also watch a video of Spellbound from the same show.

Yeah, it's great interview and video.Good memories from this summer.I hope Dimmu will come again in Bulgaria. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:06 am 

There's so many good interviews with dimmu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:22 pm 

Interview with Galder (September 2nd, 2010)
http://www.thrashhits.com/2010/09/inter ... dont-care/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next